Advice from Experts
Sweep the floor before you clean it with Depex Bleach Regular/Lemon. Remove all the loose dirt and debris to prevent spreading it around on the floor.
- Pour 100ml bleach to 3 liters of water.
- Soak the mop in the diluted bleach solution.
- Wring out as much of the diluted bleach as possible.
- Mop the floors with damp mop and allow them to air dry.
For disinfecting, wipe or wash the floor, then apply the bleach solution and let stand for 15-30 minutes. Rinse well and air dry.
- Wipe the area to be cleaned with a wet sponge.
- Pour 100ml of Depex Bleach Regular/Lemon into 3 liters of water and apply the solution to the bathroom surface.
- Wait 15-30 minutes for disinfecting and rinse thoroug
- Wash and rinse dishes, glassware and utensils.
- Soak for at least 2 minutes in a solution of 30ml of bleach per 2 Liters of water, drain and air dry. Do not use on non-stainless steel, aluminium or silver.
- Rinse thoroughly.
Machines with Bleach Dispenser
- Simply fill your bleach dispenser to the maximum with Depex Bleach Regular/Lemon. If your dispenser is smaller than ½ cup, use the instructions above.
- Add ½ cup of Depex Bleach Regular/Lemon to water after adding your Depex Detergent Powder, before adding your clothes.
Machines without a Bleach Dispenser
- Add your Depex Detergent Powder to water before adding clothes or Depex Bleach.
- Add ½ cup of Depex Bleach Regular/Lemon to water after Depex Detergent Powder, before adding your clothes.
- Add clothes to wash water after the wash cycle begins.
Keep bleach in cool dry place without direct sunlight. DO NOT mix bleach with acid or ammonia product. To avoid a buildup vapors, which can cause eye or respiratory irritation, always open the bottle and mix at outdoor or in a well-ventilated room.